The hour-long, live webinars will be presented by Kaveh Azar, Ph.D., the co-founder, president, and CEO of ATS with more than four decades of experience in the thermal management of electronics.
The first webinar will be presented on Thursday, July 26 at 1:00 p.m EST. The first topic will be “Electronics Cooling Fundamentals (The Basics of Electronics Cooling)” and will review the fundamentals of thermal management. Other topics to be presented over the course of 10 weeks include thermal modeling, designing cold plates for liquid cooling, heat pipes and vapour chambers, and more.
This series will be perfect for experienced engineers as well as those just starting out in the industry. Each session will be followed by a question-and-answer period for engineers to ask specific questions related to the topics.
- Thursday, July 26 - Electronics Cooling Fundamentals (The Basics of Electronics Cooling)
- Thursday, August 23 – Thermal Modeling Approaches and Principles
- Thursday, September 27 – Stump the Engineer Live
- Thursday, October 25 - Selecting and Designing Liquid Cold Plates for Deployment in Electronic Systems
- Thursday, November 29 – Heat Pipes and Vapor Chambers in Heat Transfer
- Thursday, December 20 – Stump the Engineer Live II
- Thursday, January 17 – Methodologies for Fan Characterization and Deployment
- Thursday, February 21 – Air Cooling: Heat Sink Design and Selection
- Thursday, March 21 – Thermal Management of Battery Packs
Each of the webinars will be presented live through GoToMeeting. For full descriptions of each of these webinar topics or to register for the upcoming webinar, visit qats.com/Training/Webinars.