Torex Semiconductor has launched four series of 20V N-channel MOSFETs
The XP22x series ranges from 0.3A to 1A with an on resistance R DS(on) of 1.3Ω @V GS =4.5V for the 0.3A MOSFETs with an R DS(on)＝0.3Ω @V GS =4.5V for the 1A parts as well as high speed switching. The gate protection diode is built-in as a static protection.
The MOSFETs are aimed at applications such as relay circuits and switching circuits.
All four series are available in a compact SOT-323-3A (2.1 x 1.25 x h0.95mm) package or a SOT-23(TO-236)（2.4 x 2.9 x h1.15mm) package.
Related Torex articles
- THERMAL ENERGY HARVESTING TILE OUTPUT TOPS 1MW
- DC-DC CONVERTER FAMILY WITH NEGATIVE OUTPUTS
- 30V, 60V DEVICES FOR GENERAL PURPOSE SWITCHING
Other articles on eeNews Power
- Chinese foundry pushes 300mm IGBT production
- Single phase block filter for tough EMI
- 400W power supply evaluation board is eco-certified