The THR regulated DC-DC converter range from Traco Power comes in either a DIP-24 or 2”x1” package and is resistant to shock and vibration according to the EN 61373 standard. Efficiencies up to 90 percent allow safe operation from –40°C to +80°C (with derating).
All models have a wide 4:1 input voltage ranges of 9-36V, 18-75V and 40-160Vdc and precisely regulated, isolated output voltages.
The THR 3WI, THR 10WI and THR 20WI also have an internal input filter to comply with EN 55032 class A for in industrial, transportation and instrumentation applications
The THR range has a three year warranty and is available now.
- New CEO at Traco Power
- Traco Power opens French subsidiary
- 40 and 60W railway DC-DC converter series with 12:1 inputs
- 1.A5 POL open frame switching regulator
- Shielded 10W DC-DC converter for railway applications
Other articles on eeNews Power
- SK Innovation spins out world's largest battery business
- US fishing group sues European-backed wind farm
- PXIe 5A power relay modules boost switching density
- Infineon opens 300mm power fab in Villach
- Swiss graphite startup aims for 15 minute fast charging batteries
- Flex, Infineon team for 48V switched capacitor intermediate bus converter
- 750V SiC FET achieves 6mΩ on resistance