“We also expect GaN to play a significant role in consumer end market and have a number of designs in progress for TVs and appliances as well as notebook chargers and monitors and server standby power supplies in the Computing category. Overall, we remain cautious on the demand environment in light of the economic impact of the pandemic, but we are maintaining an elevated level of inventory to be prepared in the event of a sudden recovery in demand.
He sees an upturn in the rest of the year. “In Q3, we expect revenues to increase sequentially, driven by continued growth in fast-charging, up about 8% for the first nine months of the year, which would put us on track to outperform the broader analog industry by a significant margin for the full year,” he said.
- HIGH VOLTAGE SWITCHER FOR AUTOMOTIVE POWER DESIGNS
- 750V GAN SWITCHES TARGET 55W POWER DELIVERY DESIGNS
- GATE DRIVER IS PLUG-AND-PLAY WITH 4500V IGBT POWER MODULES
- SIC DRIVER SEES AUTOMOTIVE QUALIFICATION
- 750V IGBT GATE DRIVER GAINS AECQ-100 AUTOMOTIVE QUALIFICATION
Other articles on eeNews Power