The preliminary turnover for 2018 was are $1.442bn, up 7% on 2017, after the fourth quarter results of $431m, up from $383m in Q3. This was at the bottom end of expectations though, and follows a $600m deal to transfer power management chip IP and engineers in Europe across to Apple.
The strongst area for the company was Advanced Mixed Signal and Connectivity from the reconfigurable technology acquired from Silego Technology on 1 November 2017 as well as strong growth in rapid charge and Bluetooth low energy products.
The full results will be announed in March but company is debt-free and has $678m in the bank, up $199m on last year.
- DIALOG CASHES IN ON APPLE RELATIONSHIP
- FULLY INTEGRATED NANOPOWER PMICS AIM AT LOW POWER IOT APPLICATIONS
- DIALOG SEES PROFITS FALL DESPITE POWER GROWTH
- POWER TRENDS: DIALOG ENTERS THE GAN MARKET
- DIALOG TARGETS WIRELESS CHARGING WITH NEW INVESTMENT