“We are continually seeking to deepen our understanding of specific applications, often working hand-in-hand with our customers. In exposing our best engineers to detailed application requirements, we are opening new and exciting possibilities of innovation – there are many more ASFET advances in the pipeline,” said Boyce.
More details are available at efficiencywins.nexperia.com/efficient-products/optimizing-mosfets-to-fit-specific-applications.html
- FIRST P-CHANNEL MOSFET FAMILY IN LFPAK56 PACKAGE
- SILICON MOSFET CUTS FOOTPRINT BY A THIRD WITH LOWEST RDS(ON)
- POWER DENSITY BOOST OF 48X FROM NEW 8X8MM PACKAGE
- MOSFETS IN LFPAK56 AND LFPAK33 OPTIMISE SAFE OPERATING AREA, DRAIN CURRENT AND GATE CHARGE
- MOSFETS LOWER RDS(ON) FOR HOT SWAP DESIGNS
Other articles on eeNews Power