Cable giant Nexans has teamed with startup Cosmotech on an asset management service that can build a digital twin of an energy grid.
This is part of our effort to keep improving our services to meet the user needs. We hope this platform will help make DSOs fit to meet the challenges of tomorrow,” said Jérôme Fournier.
- NEXANS IN €50M DEAL TO CONNECT SPANISH ISLANDS WITH 132KV CABLE
- NEXANS IN €150M POWER CABLE DEAL FOR OFFSHORE WIND FARM
- NEXANS TO SUPPLY 42KM OF 3KV CABLING FOR NORWAY PROJECT
- NEXANS SUPPLIES CABLES FOR 66KV OFFSHORE WIND FARM PILOTS
- NEXANS BRANCHES OUT FROM CABLES WITH EV CHARGER
- NEXANS APPOINTS ITS FIRST CTO IN HIGH VOLTAGE PUSH