The company aims to have sales of €6bn to €7bn by 2024, with over half from the existing Electrification portfolio. This will include a ramp-up of its investments in the state-of-the-art Aurora cable-laying vessel and the expansion of its Charleston high-voltage subsea plant in the USA, as well as the additional capacity investments in High-Voltage & Projects business.
It will sell off various parts of the portfolio while also targetting transformative deals and bolt-on acquisitions to complete its electrification offer. This will come from the various sector such as railway and datacoms and telecoms. However the aquisitios will come from free cashflow, as the company currently expects to be debt free by that 2024 target.
Related Nexans articles
- FRENCH POWER GRID CABLE DEAL
- EUROPEAN OFFSHORE WIND PROJECTS BEAT COVID-19 DOWNTURN
- HV CABLE DEAL FOR 1GW SCOTTISH WIND FARM
- €150M DEAL FOR TWO 225KV SUBMARINE CABLE SYSTEMS
- US PLANT FOR OFFSHORE TURBINE HIGH VOLTAGE CABLES
Other articles on eeNews Power