Vicor has developed a lower power version of its family of isolated, regulated DC-DC converter modules.
Lower power density, low weight and ease-of-use are critical considerations when designing isolated, regulated DC-DC converter systems for a broad range of robotics, UAV, rail, communications and defense/aerospace applications.
Packaged in a 22 x 23 x 7mm ChiP, the DCM2322 series of DC-DC converter modules offers engineers wide input voltage ranges of 43 – 154V, 14 – 72V and 9 – 50V with power levels ranging from 35 to 120W and efficiencies up to 90.5%. Vicor DCMs use high-frequency zero-voltage switching topology to achieve industry-leading thermal and electrical performance with power densities five times greater than other DC-DC converter designs.
The 35W and 40W versions have a 3.3V output while the 50W and 60W have a 5V output. There are 12V, 15V, 24V, 28V, 48V outputs for the 60W, 100W and 120W modules.
Related DC-DC converter articles
- HIGH INPUT FOR 48V BATTERY SYSTEMS
- ACTIVE CURRENT SHARING BOOSTS REDUNDANCY
- BUCK-BOOST CONVERTER HAS 96 PERCENT EFFICIENCY AND 6mA QUIESCENT CURRENT
- DIE SIZED PACKAGING REDUCES FOOTPRINT IN BATTERY DESIGN
- 1W CONVERTER IN SOT23-6 PACKAGE
- RUGGED 6W AND 10W MODULES WITH CHASSIS AND DIN RAIL MOUNTING
- RUGGED 80W CONVERTER HAS 10 YEAR WARRANTY
- BUCK-BOOST CONVERTER WITH 97 PERCENT EFFICIENCY FOR BATTERY DESIGNS
- 250W SIP SLASHES PCB BOARD AREA
- 160W FANLESS CONVERTER RUNS 24/7 IN INDUSTRIAL AND MOBILE
- RUGGED WIDE INPUT 10W MODULES FOR INDUSTRIAL AND ITE APPLICATIONS