The firm's three principals – David S. Miller, Daniel Goldman, and Temple Fennell – have extensive advanced energy and technology start-up experience, as well as over 40 years of combined investing experience at the seed and early stages. Their track record of investing in more than 30 early-stage advanced energy companies includes multiple exits, such as MyEnergy (acquired by Nest, subsequently acquired by Alphabet affiliate Google), and more recently, Pika Energy (acquired by Generac).
Related clean energy articles:
- UK MOBILE MONEY SOLAR STARTUP SEES $50M INVESTMENT
- WORLD’S FIRST GIGA-SCALE CRYOGENIC BATTERY TAKES ON POWER STATIONS
- HYDROGEN FUEL CELL BOOST FROM INTERNATIONAL AGREEMENT
- SCHNEIDER BUY TO BOOST EDGE AI IN POWER
- WATERPROOF PEROVSKITE SOLAR CELL BOOSTS HYDROGEN PRODUCTION
- FOUR UK DEMONSTRATORS FOR ADVANCED RENEWABLE ENERGY TECH