the implementation of OpenADR will greatly broaden the ecosystem that is growing around this international standard."
In addition to RTE, members of LF Energy include Alliander, Energinet, TenneT, Elering, IBM, NREL, Recurve, Stanford University, OSISoft, Unicorn, Wind River, Cloud Bees, Alan Turing Institute and Pecan Street.
- £160M BOOST FOR UK WIND POWER
- SWEDISH SOLAR ROOF MAKER BUYS RENEWABLE ENERGY SOFTWARE FIRM
- COBALT-FREE ENERGY STORAGE SYSTEM INCLUDES COMMUNICATION LINKS
- CONNECTING A SWARM OF WAVE ENERGY CONVERTERS TO THE GRID
Other articles on eeNews Power
- Raspberry Pi 4 Compute simplifies power pinout
- Low noise buck converter integrates ferrite bead compensation
- Smart perovskite windows change colour
- Multiphase controllers and smart power for 1000A AI loads