Flex Power Modules has launched a 2W miniature isolated DC-DC converter series with single and dual outputs for industrial applications.
The PUC-2B series delivers 2W with no minimum load required in a SIP7 package measuring 19.7 x 7.1 x 11.5mm (0.78 x 0.28 x 0.45in). The isolated, unregulated DC-DC converter modules include output short-circuit protection and reinforced insulation.
The DC-DC converter family has a typical efficiency up to 85 per cent with a 12 V output under full load conditions and operates in temperatures ranging from -40°C to +95°C.
The temperature range, isolation and mean time between failures (MTBF) of 12.9 million hours (Mhrs) allows for operation in harsh environments that are common in industrial applications. The modules are also compliant with the EN/UL 62368-1 satefy standard and Flex Power Modules is an ISO 9001/14001 certified supplier.
The company introduced a 1W miniature isolated DC-DC converter family for industrial applications earlier in 2020.
Related Flex DC-DC converter articles
- FLEX EXTENDS DIGITAL POWER SYSTEM DESIGN TOOL
- FLEX POWER MODULES SIGNS GLOBAL DISTRIBUTION DEAL
- THERMAL BASEPLATE TARGETS TELECOMS DESIGNS
- FLEX TARGETS INDUSTRIAL AND RAILWAY POWER MARKETS
- 260W IN A SIXTEENTH-BRICK FOOTPRINT
- 50W DIGITAL POINT OF LOAD MODULE BOOSTS POWER DENSITY
- ENCAPSULATED SIXTEENTH BRICK FOR INDUSTRIAL AND RAILWAY DESIGNS
- FLEX MOVES TO 48V DIRECT CONVERSION FOR DATA CENTRE AND CLOUD POWER