CUI has launched twelve internal AC-DC power supplies with ratings from 100W to 350W for medical applications where space is at a premium.
The VMS-C and VMS-C-CNF range of internal medical AC-DC power supplies chassis mount units available in open frame or metal case variations for medical and home healthcare applications, such as ultrasound machines and medical beds.
The ranges have a universal input voltage up to 264 VAC and output voltages of 12, 15, 24, 27, 36, and 48V, adjusted using an onboard trim pot. Offering safety and durability, the units can operate in a wide operating temperature range of -40 to +70°C (+85°C for the 100/120W products). All units feature a 5,000m altitude operational ability, and active power factor correction is included to maximize power quality.
The standby power consumption is 500mW.
The range extends from the 100W VMS-100C that measures 76.2 x 50.8 x 31mm to the 350W VMS-350C that measures 127 x 76.2 x 25.4 mm. The CNF version is metal enclosed with slightly larger dimensions.
The VMS-C and VMS-C-CNF range are Medical/Household certified to 60601, 61558 and 60335 safety standards, suitable for safety class I or class II installations, especially where a low leakage current of less than 0.1mA is specified.
- High density internal AC-DC power supply for medical applications
- 600W fanless AC-DC medical power supply
- 30W IP22 wall mount AC-DC medical power supply
- Open-frame 600W medical power supply provides 3x peak
Other articles on eeNews Power
- Bill Gates-backed liquid metal battery startup raises $144m
- Mitsubishi in UK energy software buy
- UK government looks for 'iconic' EV chargers design
- System-in-package boosts AC-DC power density
- II-VI bets a billion dollars on SiC
- Navitas, Lenovo team for 130W GaN USB-C charger
- Transphorm teams for 100W GaN Quick Charge adapter