TT Electronics has launched a 700W medical-grade enclosed power supply in a 6.7 inch x 3.66 inch footprint and efficiency up to 92 percent.
The TAAM700 provides 17.8W per cubic inch and a wide operating temperature range from ‐30°C to +70°C for thermally challenged environments in space-constrained healthcare and industrial equipment, such as laser devices and robotics.
“The TAAM700 is an important addition to our already extensive medical power supply portfolio, offering 700W performance contrasted to the 650 watts available from other manufacturers,” said Frank Rene, general manager, power/IoT solutions, TT Electronics. “Where space is at a premium and high efficiency and safety/EMC compliance is critical, medical and industrial OEMs have a smarter option for industry leading power density and optimized footprint.”
The family includes a remote ON/OFF function, optional built‐in current share (configurable to 1.26kW) and features BF rated outputs. The TAAM700 is approved to UL/EN/IEC 60601-1. All models meet FCC PART 15 and EN55032 class B emission limits, and comply with UL, IEC, CE, UKCA and more.
The TAAM700 offers standard output voltages from 12VDC with 625W continuous power to 48VDC with 700W. All options are fully certified to applicable safety and EMC standards, reducing compliance risk, simplifying design-in, and accelerating time to market for end system designs.
- TT Electronics buys US power supply maker for $34m
- TT Electronics buy boosts US defence power supply business
- Stadium power supplies become part of TT Electronics
- Encapsulated 150W AC-DC converter module for industrial designs
Other articles on eeNews Power
- Iceotope, nVent team for precision immersive cooling
- GaN Systems raises $150m for EV push
- Ossia teams for 5.8GHz wireless power development kit
- World’s first end-to-end charging technology test centre opens in Germany
- Bosch leads project to create an independent SiC supply chain for Europe
- Power boost for Infineon
- Northvolt shows first fully recycled battery cell