"If we start using low-dimensional and electronically conducting materials as battery electrodes, we can make batteries working much, much faster than today," said Gogotsi. "Eventually this will lead us to car, laptop and cell-phone batteries capable of charging at much higher rates -- seconds or minutes rather than hours."
- LOW TEMPERATURE BATTERY TECHNOLOGY BOOSTS ELECTRIC CAR SAFETY
- SOLID STATE BATTERY MARKET SET TO BOOM
- CUSTOM BATTERY ENABLES SMART WATCH BUCKLE
- SELF-HEALING SILICON ANODES BOOST BATTERY PERFORMANCE
- SOLID-STATE ELECTROLYTES DRIVE THE QUEST FOR A SAFER BATTERY
- IOT POWER CALCULATOR GIVES BATTERY LIFE PREDICTIONS