The GS-065-030-2-L FET is a 650 V, 30A, 50 mΩ bottom-side cooled transistor and has the lowest RDS(on) in GaN Systems' PDFN product family. This allows lower power loss and higher power rating for data centre, industrial, and 5G applications such as telecom and server SMPS, motor drives, energy storage systems, and Bridgeless Totem Pole PFC power supply design sup to 3KW.
The GS-065-011-2-L is a 650 V, 11 A, 150 mΩ bottom-side cooled transistor ideal for consumer electronics applications such as chargers and adapters. Pricing starts at GBP6.22 from Mouser in the UK.
Both are packaged in a standard 8×8 mm PDFN package.
- Evaluation kits for 650V GaN designs
- GaN Systems teams for 300W bridgeless totem pole board
- GaN Systems claims world's highest current GaN power chip
"GaN has made its mark in power electronics – in size, weight, efficiency, cost, and performance – and we are proud of the advancements we have made with every new generation of products so that customers can maximize the benefits of GaN. With these new GS-065-011-2-L and GS-065-030-2-L products, our customers can leverage the benefits that come from smaller, more efficient, and more cost-effective power electronics," said Jim Witham, CEO at GaN Systems.
Other GaN articles
- CEO Interview: The next generation of GaN power ICs
- GaN design for heatsink-free 250W resonant converter
- GaN system-in-package range extends to 200W
- 300W bidirectional GaN 1/16th brick for data centres
- Navitas, Lenovo team for 130W GaN USB-C charger
- Transphorm teams for 100W GaN Quick Charge adapter
Other articles on eeNews Power