B&K Precision has launched a 5kW high voltage DC power supply series with 250 V, 500 V, and 1000 V models in a 2U format for both benchtop and automated test system applications.
The MR Series is B&K Precision's first high voltage DC series with an LXI compliant LAN interface alongside the IVI-C and IVI.NET drivers that are used in system development and integration. Also included are industry-standard interfaces such as GPIB, USB (USBTMC-compliant), and analogue programming.
The series features fast command response times, excellent regulation, and low noise characteristics combined with programming capabilities customers expect including list mode and adjustable slew rates. Operating software is provided for executing test sequences and data logging without the need to write source code for design verification, production test and other applications requiring a wide range of DC voltage or current.
The high voltage DC supplies are cTUVus certified which meets US (UL 61010-1:2012) and Canadian (CAN/CSA-C22.2 NO. 61010-1-12) safety standards. TÜV Rheinland is accredited by OSHA as a Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory (NRTL).
Available now, all three models are listed at $5,590 and are backed by a 3-year standard warranty.
For additional technical specifications, accessories, and support documents, visit: https://www.bkprecision.com
Related high voltage DC power supply articles
- 18KW BIDIRECTIONAL DC SUPPLY FOR RENEWABLE ENERGY TEST
- POWER SYSTEM HELPS REBUILD CORAL REEF
- FIVE OUTPUT CONFIGURATIONS FOR 5KW 1U PROGRAMMABLE DC SUPPLY
- 1U 5KW PROGRAMMABLE DC SUPPLIES CAN BE CONNECTED IN PARALLEL
- 1.7KW PROGRAMMABLE DC POWER SERIES ADDS ETHERCAT INTERFACE OPTION
- 24V THREE PHASE DIGITAL INDUSTRIAL POWER SUPPLY DELIVERS OVER 4KW