Vox Power has extended the output voltages of its 300W VCCS3000 power supply.
The 4” x 2” x 1.61” supply is now available with standard output voltages of 12, 15, 24, 28, 36, 48 and 56VDC, and can be be tailored to suit any other customer specific output voltage ranging between 12 – 58VDC without costly safety approvals and time consuming custom designs being undertaken.
The VCCS300 meets the latest international medical (BF Rated) and ITE safety approvals and is suitable for use in ventilators and lab equipment as well as battery charging and power over Ethernet (PoE) applications in addition to the more established industrial, IT and medical markets.
The product is suitable for class I or II equipment up to 5000 m and carries multiple immunity and MIL-STD approvals including MIL-STD 810G, MIL-STD 461F, and MIL-STD 704F making it perfect for applications in rugged and high-vibration environments.
The unit has a power density over 23 W/in3 with efficiencies up to 95% in a scalable power architecture. Power delivery of 300 W, 600 W, 900 W, and beyond can be achieved by using the onboard droop current share function, which allows end users to scale up or down depending on their power requirements.
- 1200W modular configurable power supply
- User configurable power supplies available through distribution
Other articles on eeNews Power
- Wireless power over 40m for battery -free Bluetooth sensor
- World’s first M0+ USB-C PD 3.1 controller
- Digital twin drives UK 4690 large cylindrical battery cell
- Startup shows integrated GaN half-bridge power controller
- Lifetime boost for organic aqueous flow batteries
- AI analytics tool boosts energy efficiency