The REM3.5E, REM5E and REM6E series of medical-grade regulated DC-DC converters have reinforced 250VAC continuous working isolation with >8mm creepage/clearance providing 2xMOPP and qualify for medical B, BF, and CF applications due to their very low 1μA leakage current.
The reinforced insulation of up to 10kVDC is sufficient for most medical applications with tightly regulated single or dual outputs with UVLO, SCP, OCP, and OVP. The modules operate at above 80 per cent efficiency in a wide temperature range from -40°C up to +85°C without derating.
The converters are UL marked and certified to CB, IEC, EN, and ANSI/AAMI 60601 3rd ed. Safety and 4th ed. EMC medical standards. Samples and OEM pricing are available from all authorized distributors or directly from RECOM.
- LOW POWER DC-DC CONVERTERS FOR MEDICAL MODULES
- 15W 4:1 INPUT DC-DC CONVERTERS HAVE SMALL FOOTPRINT
- BOARD ENABLES SIMPLE TESTING OF DOSA POWER CONVERTERS
- 30W MEDICAL DC-DC CONVERTERS WITH 2 X MOPP
- 4A BUCK-BOOST DC-DC CONVERTER WITH LOW PROFILE