Plastic 60W DC-DC converter for medical designs
Traco Power has launched a range of medical 60 W DC-DC converters in a compact 2.3” x 1.45” plastic package and with wide 4:1 input voltage range.
The DC-DC converter series has a reinforced isolation system to 5000 VAC and a leakage current of less than 4.5 μA. With a high efficiency of up to 92 percent the converters can reliably operate in an ambient temperature range of –40°C up to +75°C with derating.
For more demanding applications, Traco also offers a special heatsink which will greatly increase the thermal capabilities for natural convection conditions.
The units are approved according to IEC/EN/ES 60601-1 3rd edition for 2 x MOPP as well as IEC/EN/UL 62368-1 and come along with an ISO 14971 risk management file. Design and production conform to the quality management system ISO 13485.
The THM 60WI constitutes a reliable solution not only for medical equipment but also for demanding ranges of application such as control & measurement and transportation.
- New CEO at Traco Power
- 40 and 60W railway converter series with 12:1 inputs
- Reinforced converter with 3000Vac isolation
- AC-DC converter series in metal casing runs to 960W
- Shielded 10W converter for railway applications
Other articles on eeNews Power
- US solid state battery deal for European car makers
- Imperial spin out raises cash for wireless charging
- Boom for SiC wafer demand with shift to 800V EVs
- Bosch looks to 200mm SiC wafers with expansion
- European car makers back US solid state battery tech
- Microchip teams with Mersen for SiC reference design