Accuracy boost for GaN and SiC semiconductor analysis
Teledyne LeCroy has launched an optically isolated 1GHz measurement system for gallium nitride (GaN) and silicon carbide (SiC) power devices.
The DL-ISO High Voltage Optically Isolated 1 GHz Probe and Power-Device test software combined with the High Definition Oscilloscopes (HDO) provide accuracy of 1.5%.
The 1 GHz bandwidth meets requirements to measure GaN device 1 ns rise times and the HDO provides up to 20 GS/s sample rate at 12-bit resolution for the most faithful capture and display of high-speed GaN and SiC device signals.
The Power-Device software package simplifies the analysis of GaN and SiC devices with automated JEDEC switching loss and other measurements, and color-coded overlays to highlight the relevant, measured areas.
The DL-ISO probes are offered in bandwidths of 350 MHz, 700 MHz and 1 GHz. Availability of the probe and Power-Device software is 14 weeks. Compatible Teledyne LeCroy HDOs range in bandwidth from 350 MHz to 8 GHz, with 12bit resolution all the time and up to 20 GS/s sample rate.
Other articles on eeNews Power
- Schneider, Omron targeted by electricity grid malware
- UK’s first micro-punch sinter press boosts power module development
- BorgWarner, Wolfspeed team on 350kW DC fast charger
- Panasonic takes on MLCC ceramic capacitors with long life solid polymer technology
- 1200V SiC MOSFETs cut on resistance
- Samsung targets automotive with 13 high temperature MLCCs for powertrain designs