Power supply designer CUI Inc has signed a worldwide distribution agreement with Arrow Electronics.
The deal allows CUI, a subsidiary of CUI Global, to use www.arrow.com and Arrow’s established network to reach an expanding global customer base.
Arrow will distribute over 1,000 CUI products across a number of electromechanical technologies. CUI’s power portfolio ranges from 1 W to 12,000 W and offers a variety of AC-DC power supplies and DC-DC converters from the front-end to the point-of-load. Complementing its power product line is a diverse range of electromechanical devices consisting of audio, interconnect, motion control and thermal management products. Under the agreement, Arrow Electronics has already started a phased rollout of CUI products with stock available immediately.
“We are very excited to announce our partnership with Arrow Electronics,” said Matt McKenzie, president of CUI. “We believe Arrow and their innovative approach to business is an ideal fit for CUI. It is this forward-thinking mindset coupled with Arrow’s commitment to supporting the engineer from the design phase to production that aligns well with our goals to ensure our customers’ projects are a success from start to finish.”
- POWER GROUP ADDS 60A POL DC-DC TO SECOND SOURCE MODULE SPECIFICATIONS
- MOUSER SIGNS GLOBAL DISTRIBUTION DEAL WITH CUI
- CUI SIGNS GLOBAL DISTRIBUTION DEAL WITH FUTURE ELECTRONICS
- CUI LAUNCHES COMPLETE RANGE OF FREE 3D POWER SUPPLY MODELS TO SPEED POWER SUPPLY DESIGN
- CUI COOPERATES WITH ERICSSON TO PROVIDE MULTI-SOURCE DIGITAL POL PLATFORM